Hello all,
My name is Brett Hodges, I am a junior here at William Woods. I am from St. Charles, MO, and I enjoy being outdoors and staying active. My major is Management Information Systems with a minor in Business Administration. I am a three year starter on the mens soccer team as well as being apart of many clubs. I love getting involved with activities on campus because I feel the more active you are the less things you miss out on. My first website that I enjoy going to is Worldsoccershop.com, I visit this website often because it has all the necesitites that I need to be able to play my sport. It has shoes, clothing, equipment and also fan gear for whatever soccer team you support. My second website I use a lot is Youtube.com, I love listening to music and watching videos. My third and final website I visit frequently is www.youtube-mp3.org because this is where you can convert the music you listen on there to your iTunes account. I hope this was interesting for some and I am eager to post my next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment